DAF 85CF Heavy Recovery Truck
- 380 BHP fitted with eaton twin split gearbox
- Double drive hub reduction rear end
- Year 2000 with 600,000 KMS on it
- Chassis is very clean, no rust
- Cab is very good for age and requires no welding unlike most 8 year old DAFs
- All new 315 Hannkook steer tyres rears are around 5o percent
- Had new brakes on the 2nd steer axle for test
- 11 months MOT
- Fitted with Boniface super 30
- Fitted with twin DP 35,000LB pound winches with 35m wire bond (extremely powerful not like some modern step ups)
- The lockers was built brand new, just under 4 years ago
- The truck is fully kitted out
- Very large selection of fork and pederstals
- Wheel grids for coaches
- Ready to go multiple snatch blocks chains slings
- Air lines spill kit timbers air lights lighting boards with cables, the list goes on.
- Was on police contract so full loaded
- Truck isn’t big BHP but combined with the back end and gearbox it is brilliant, it will pull a house down.
- It will play with a loaded 8-wheeler both axles up.
- Will remove the gear and drop price a little if not needed
- Will take other break downs in PX
+VAT, unless going for export.